About Pr Kenneth
Rev. Kenneth Chin, a lawyer by training, has dedicated his life since year 1995 to help inspire people – especially young people – to believe.
In the year 2000, Kenneth founded Acts Church, a dynamic family church that has grown from 3 to nearly 3,000 to date, across 38 churches in 8 nations, with a clear mission to “make disciples who will make the difference”.
Kenneth has been featured and interviewed on a number of occasions in major local newspapers and on national television respectively for his many youth and community developing efforts through AYA and Acts.
As a preacher of the Bible, Pastor Kenneth crosses both international and denominational borders with the message of faith and faithfulness and is fully committed to strengthening believers in and through the local church as true agents of change and hope in this world.
An interesting & inspiring ‘half-time’ story of his life’s journey can be found in a book entitled “Chin Up”, published in March 2011, followed by a second print and revised version that was sold in major bookstores by August of the same year. Other books written by Kenneth are:
- Journaling With Jesus (JWJ)
- Five Steps To Know When The Spirit Is Hovering
- DREAM Malaysia – A Legacy of Unity
- The Actsperience – A Call Back To Basics
- Chinspirations Vol 1 – The Real Change You Can Make Is To Make A Change In You
- Chinspirations Vol 2 – True Peace Feels Like Deep Sleep With Your Eyes Open
- Chinspirations Vol 3 – The Best Investment You Can Make For Tomorrow’s Future Is To Invest In Today’s Few.
- “Now Every Believer Can”, which you can view here.
Kenneth recently published his 11th book “The Ten Commitments of A Leader Committed to Growth”. For more information on this book, kindly email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from that, Kenneth has started transformational enterprises (also known as social businesses) in various industries to reach various communities – Dream Village Football Academy, Klinik Kecheerian, Little Legends Child Care Centre, Victory Academy, Village Store House, Revo Store, Froth Café, Flatfish Media, BASICS (after school programme), Home Bakers United, Dream Village Cricket Academy, Mordecai Coaching, and the latest being LINetS (Life Inspired Network Society).
Kenneth is also on social media: